We offer a variety of BENEFITS for our referring colleagues including:
- CE/CME Programs
- JCAHPO Courses for Support Staff
- Online Referral Option
- Surgical & Clinical Shadowing
- Subspecialty Coverage in Oncology, Uveitis & Inherited Retinal Diseases
- Same-Day Appointment Availability
- Coverage of After-Hours Emergencies With 24-Hour on Call Physician
- Daily MD Coverage Including Friday Frisco Clinic & Saturday Englewood Clinic
- FDA Clinical Research Program (10+ Active Trials in Dry/Wet AMD, Geographic Atrophy & Uveitis)
- Patient Support Groups With Certified Clinical Counselors
Work With Colorado Retina
Request an Educational Course
Fill out the form to request 1-2 Colorado Retina physicians to provide your doctors or supporting staff with an in-person or virtual accredited CE, CME or JCAHPO retina-based course. If you have a recommendation for subject matter you’d like to learn more about, we encourage you to let us know.
Request a Networking Meeting With CRA Physicians
We are always eager to put names to faces! If you are available, we would appreciate the opportunity to meet in a nonclinical setting. We want you to be able to refer with confidence to CRA, so let’s take some time to get to know one another, whether that be over lunch, dinner or happy hour – and it’s on us!